Experience 30 + years
Qualifications and Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)
- Diploma of Business Administration
- TFIEAust, CEngT, EngExec, NER, IntET (Aus)
- Australian Institute of Management, Member
- BIMCreds: Technical, Managerial & Advisory
Phillip is a delivery focused professional with over 30 years’ experience in the planning and design of a wide range of transportation
infrastructure projects for state government, Councils and private industry. He has experience in project leadership, design team
management, geometrics, transport planning and project documentation.
Phillip has a proven track record for coordinating multi-disciplinary planning and design teams to deliver high-quality engineering
solutions that are practical that meet client’s program and budgetary requirements.
Phillip is a leader in Digital Engineering (DE) and Building Information Modelling (BIM) advisory driving efficiencies through the project