Experience 15 + years
Qualifications and Affiliations:
- Master of Engineering Practice (Env)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Env)
- Advanced Diploma Engineering (Civil)
- MIEAust, NER, CPEng (Civil and Environment), RPEQ (Civil and Environment)
- ICEA Sediment and Erosion Course
Nathan has 15 years’ experience as a Civil and Environmental Engineer (RPEQ), predominantly working on civil infrastructure and highway
transportation projects. Nathan has been involved in a wide range of multidisciplinary projects and has extensive experience in state and
local government projects.
Nathan’s primary skills are project and design management, road geometry, earthworks, pavements, public utility plant, landscapes, safety
barrier assessments, specifications and construction supervision. Nathan has specialised skills in drainage, water quality, hydraulics,
erosion, and sediment control.